We are very proud to offer a full range of adult clinics, for all ages and all ability levels.
- If you are a beginner or just learning to play matches click on the Level 1 link. We also have weekly events that will teach you how to play and introduce you to other new players. For more information on Adult Classes you can call the front desk.
- Extreme Tennis is a clinic that rotates between live ball, fed ball and game-based drills. For information contact Don.
- Progressive Doubles is for anyone looking to meet new people to play tennis with. Join us on Thursdays from 12:30 - 2:00 PM. Contact Amy Hisle to register. Sign-up is week to week. Cost $15 for members and $20 for nonmembers.
- Cardio Tennis is for the player who wants to incoporate a great workout while hitting some tennis balls. All levels can participate.
- Fast Feed Clinics are a great way to hit a lot of tennis balls, play games and have a lot of fun in a fast pace atmosphere. Contact JJ for more information.
- Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the nation and we now offer clinics and play here at LTC. Join us on Sundays 2:00 - 3:30 PM and/or Wednesdays 12:30 - 2:00 PM. We will be playing outside weather permitting. Contact Mark Plymale to register. Sign-up is week to week. Cost $10 for members and $15 for nonmembers.